AlliedPRA Welcomes You to Northern California!
Home-based in San Francisco, CA AlliedPRA Northern California services the following counties:
Contra Costa County
Lake Tahoe Region
|San Francisco County
San Mateo County
Santa Clara County
|(Please click on the city of your choice for more information.)|
Condé Nast 2010 Readers Choice Awards ranked San Francisco as the Best City in the United States — and for good reason. Anything you could possibly want to do, see, eat or explore is here in our fair city. Renowned for cuisine, architecture, attractions and those hills — San Francisco is truly a city where anything goes. Visitors to San Francisco are never far from one of the many attractions that has put this coastal town on the map. And don't forget the Wine Country and Monterey/Carmel, with hundreds of wineries, fantastic sightseeing and world-class golf; both are a must-see for Bay Area travelers.
AlliedPRA San Francisco is the leading destination management and event planning company serving the Northern California region. Measuring our success solely by our clients' satisfaction, AlliedPRA sets itself apart from the competition because we consider our clients' needs and their success above all other concerns. With more than 50 years of combined industry experience, we continually strive to achieve a higher standard of excellence in the minds of our clients, thus allowing them to exceed program expectations each time.
In addition to receiving the prestigious certification of Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC), AlliedPRA Northern California has most recently been awarded with the 2012 ADME Achievement Award for Best Overall Program, and is also a five-time Finalist and three-time Winner of the Association of Destination Management Executives Achievement Awards.
Top Reasons to Meet in San Francisco...
- #1 in the USA – Condé Nast 2010 Readers Choice Awards ranked San Francisco as the Best City in the United States. San Francisco is a relatively small city fitting onto a 49-square mile peninsula, but it is so jam-packed with timeless images that are nostalgic and recognizable to even first time visitors. The mesmerizing blend of distinct neighborhoods, each with its own flavor and character, sights and sounds, architecture and art, cuisine and shopping, is electrifying.
- Epicurean Delights – If you like dining out, San Francisco is the place to be. The difficulty is making a choice between so many great options. Classic Californian cuisine was born right across the Bay and with influences from Asia, Europe, and South America the diversity of choice is never-ending. Who knows how long it would take to try out all the different restaurants in San Francisco, but wouldn’t it be fun to try?
- Bring Your Camera! – The list of attractions in San Francisco reads like an all-star vacation checklist: the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, AT&T Park, the cable cars—and the list goes on. Visitors to San Francisco are never far from one of the many attractions that has put this coastal town on the map.
- Accredited Destination Management Company—First DMC in the Bay Area to achieve this accreditation
- 2012 ADME Achievement Award for Best Overall Program
- 2011 ADME Achievement Award Winner, Best Innovative Event $50,000 and under
- 2010 Northern California Meetings & Events Magazine Best of the Industry Awards - Best Meeting Planning Company/DMC Winner
- 2010 ISES Esprit Award Nominee, Best Corporate Event under $75,000
- 2008/2009 ADME Achievement Award Finalist, Best Transportation Logistics (Finalist for two programs)
- 2007 ADME Achievement Award Winner, Best Transportation Logistics
- 2007 ADME Achievement Award Finalist, Best Innovative Event $200,001 and Above
- 2006 ADME Achievement Award Finalist, Best Transportation Logistics
- 2006 ADME Achievement Award Finalist, Best Tour Program
- 2005 ADME Achievement Award Winner, Best Transportation Logistics