Top Reasons to Meet in San Diego...
- A Perfect Climate – America’s finest city is renowned for its idyllic climate. With an average 72 degree temperature and over 250 days of sunshine, San Diego is known as the most temperate climate in the world.
- Vibrant Culture – San Diego is rich in historical and artistic culture. Take a journey through Old Town and experience early Americana with its distinctive Spanish flavor…“West Coast Style”. Old Town is the first permanent settlement in California, now a beautiful collection of unique shops, heritage museums, and colorful restaurants. Or you can immerse yourself in the arts while strolling through the famous Balboa Park, one of the largest urban cultural parks in the US, home to over 15 museums, outdoor theatres and picturesque gardens.
- Golfer’s Paradise – With 102 courses you have perfect-tee weather year round. San Diego is home to the world’s best golf manufacturers (Callaway, TaylorMade and Titleist), as well as home to a few major PGA events at the famous Torrey Pines Golf Course. According to Golf Digest, San Diego is “One of the Top 50 Golf Destinations in the World”.
The "All New" Historic WonderHaus
The WonderHaus is an ubran warehouse offering voluminous event space in the Ballpark/East Village area of downtown San Diego. Originally built in 1924 as the home of Wonder Bread Bakery, the open space is a structurally upgraded facility featuring raw steel, historic brick and timber, wood bowstring trusses, up to 25' clear ceiling heights, concrete floors and natural lighting. It is a sustainable, cost-effective alternative to conventional venues. There are four different are as for events of 200 - 1,200 guests and the open space offers a blank slate for any type of themed event from a Speakeasy to Natural Elegance. The historic factory setting makes for a unique space that differentiates your events from the rest!
Blooms from the Heart
Partnering with San Diego area event planners and businesses, this charitable organization collects flower arrangements from events, recycles them and delivers the re-purposed arrangements to local hospitals, senior homes, hospice centers and other facilities where they can be enjoyed.
Following an event, flowers are collected and transported to the Blooms From The Heart staging center. Volunteers quickly and lovingly rearrange the flowers as needed, breaking large arrangements into smaller ones or arranging loose blooms in vases or other containers. They are then delivered to those in need, where the flowers truly brighten their day. Blooms from the Heart strives to send a message of caring and compassion with every single bloom delivered. Ask AlliedPRA how we can facilitate donating flowers from your next event!
PETCO Park Upclose
Experience San Diego's Premier sports facility and home of the San Diego Padres. You haven't seen PETCO Park until you've gone behind-the-scenes on a guided tour. The crown jewel of downtown San Diego, PETCO Park serves up baseball Southern California style-complete with swaying palm trees and a sandy beach beyond center field.
Discover "writer's row" in the press box, learn about the historic Western Metal Supply Co. Building and find out about the history of Padres baseball in the Hall of Fame Bar and Grill.
- Visit the Padres dugout and see the beautiful PETCO Park views from the players point of view.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the Batter's Eye Pavilion, offering up-close views of the playing field and the Padres bullpen.
- Tours are best in groups of 20 - 25 guests.
- To further enhance this experience, add side by side batting cages or give guests a customized Padres hat.
Scripps Seaside Forum
The Robert Paine Scripps Forum at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography is an incredibly innovative new venue with perhaps the best view in all of San Diego.
- Sitting at the southern end of the Scripps campus in La Jolla and just steps from the ocean, the structure flaunts large windows to show off its million-dollar view.
- The entire west wall of the main event space at the Forum is composed of large glass doors that can be folded open to provide a true ocean-front experience.
- Events can flow from inside the modern, state-of-the-art building to the patio where guests take in the salty sea air of the Pacific.
- A fantastic venue that seats up to 300 guests.
AlliedPRA San Diego
San Diego, CA 92102
Phone: +1 619.234.9440
Fax: +1 619.232.5869
Claudia Wehrman, DMCP, CMP
Regional Director of Sales & Marketing
Director of Sales
National Sales Manager
Senior Vice President