Give in to the exhilarating rhythm of Flamenco music and dance, the fervence of a bullfight, rewarding savor of fine food and wine, the gratifying feeling of lying on a magnificent beach flooded with sunshine and much, much more. At the forefront of European history, culture and trade for centuries, Spain uniquely combines the dynamism of rapidly growing cities like Barcelona and the restfulness of luxurious countryside resorts. Thank to its fast paced development throughout the last 25 years, Spain can now boast of a solid tourism infrastructure perfectly mixed with the Mediterranean way of life. Each various regions differ so much from one another that every visit to Spain is a unique and delightful eye opening experience.
Spain is deliciously different! Whether you are looking for sun, sea and sand, or whether you're after a more cultural setting, Spain has something for every taste.
Top Reasons to Meet in Barcelona...
- Ranked among top destinations. Barcelona is host to 24 million visitors per year and a popular destination for business related events.
- According to ICCA rankings, Barcelona is the 2nd most popular association meeting destination maintaining its position among the 5 top destinations over the last 10 years.
- The European Cities Monitor, an annual survey by real estate consultants Cushman & Wakefield, Barcelona is the fourth leading city in Europe to locate a business, up one position from the previous year.
- UIA Top Twenty meeting cities for 2009 ranks Barcelona on 10th position
- Conference & Incentive Travel (C&IT) readers voted for Barcelona as a 2nd best worldwide meetings destination
- Meetings & Incentive Travel annual awards offerd the 2nd position to the Barcelona Convention Bureau in the category of international CBs.
Top Reasons to Meet in Madrid...
- Madrid is the city that truly never sleeps. It has a distinct European flavour. Designer names from across the continent fill boutiques, big-name chefs whip up tasting menus at see-and-be-seen restaurants, and glamorous hotels dot the skyline. Tradition remains in the tapas bar and in the warmth of Madrileños, who are as proud of their royal family, their cuisine and their art, as they are generous. They want you to love Madrid too.
|Meeting Professionals International||Eventia - The Events Industry Association|